Bus shelters and stops
Bus shelters in Brent are mainly provided by Adshel for London Buses, in consultation with us.
Bus stops can be requested via email@example.com
Request a new shelter
Shelters are provided by London Buses but we can ask them to provide new shelters. If you know of a bus stop where passengers would benefit from a shelter please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The preferred location should be described, together with any factors relevant to the request e.g. adjacent to doctor's surgery. This will be considered in conjunction with London Buses, the bus operators and other interested parties.
Please note that at certain locations it may not be possible to provide a shelter, if this is the case we will explain to you why it has not been possible.
Complain about an existing shelter
If you can give us some details about the problem, together with the shelter number, this will help ensure it is dealt with as promptly as possible. Contact us on 020 8937 5600.
You can report damage to a bus shelter by calling the Adshel hotline number (24 hours, 7 days per week) on 0800 731 3699.
Every attempt is made to repair damage as quickly as possible, though this depends on the extent of the damage. Alternatively you may email London Buses Customer Services at email@example.com
To report broken glass or other litter around a shelter contact 020 8937 5050 (Monday-Friday 8am - 8pm).
Please give the location of the shelter (and street number of nearest property if possible), and nature of the problem.
Our taxi ranks are in locations where the public most need them such as rail stations, hotels and shopping areas.
- Bridge Road, Wembley Park. Open 24 hours.
- Brook Avenue, Wembley. Open 24 hours.
- Crownhill Road, Harlesden. Open 24 hours.
- Engineers Way (Wembley Arena). Wembley. Open 15 minutes before to 30 minutes after end of performances.
- Engineers Way (Wembley market). Open Sundays only.
- Fernbank Avenue, Sudbury Hill. Open 24 hours.
- Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury. Open 24 hours.
- London Road (High Road) Wembley. Open 24 hours.
- Station Crescent, Sudbury Town. Open 24 hours.
- Station Parade, Willesden Green. Open 24 hours.
If you are aware of any other locations which may be suitable for taxi ranks, please contact us on 020 8937 5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.